21021 Lakemont Bend Lane, Richmond, Texas 77407
How to Find Us
Last Name *
First Name *
Rental Date *
Rental Start Time *
Rental End Time *
Number of Hours *
Today’s Date *
Lessee agrees to indemnify, defend at its own cost and hold harmless Lakemont Community Association Inc and Graham Management, their directors, officers, agents, subsidiaries and employees from any and all actions, claims, demands, liabilities, loses, damage, injury, cost or expense of whatever kind or expenses in connection therewith, brought or presented by any person, firm employees or agents of lessee and their dependents and personal representatives, for injuries or the death of any person, or damage to or loss of property arising out of any act or omission of lessor, its agents, servants, or employees in connection with or incidental to any event or the conditions of the event, the facilities, adjoining land or driveways, streets or alleys used in connection with the event, and irrespective of whether Lakemont Community Association Inc, and Graham Management, its directors, officers, agents, subsidiaries, or employees were concurrently negligent with lessee whether negligence, if any, was active or passive. The indemnity provided for in this paragraph shall have no application to any claim, liability, or cause of action resulting from the sole negligence of Lakemont Community Association, Inc and Graham Management.
By entering your name in the box below, you acknowledge and agree to abide statements above.
The Lakehouse may be rented to residents & non- residents of the Lakemont community
Payment must be received within 3 days of request, to receive a confirmation. If payment is not received, the request may be cancelled.
Renter may use the 46 chairs & 7 tables within the Lakehouse. Furniture must be cleaned & return to storage area at the end of rental.
Events shall occur
Monday-Friday: 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Reservations may be extended at the hourly rate if availability exists & approval is obtained.
Unless otherwise specified, rental is for the Lakehouse only and does not include the pool or park areas.
Lakehouse access will be granted only during the period requested for facility rental
Decorations are not to be attached to the walls. Only free-standing decorations are allowed.
Helium balloons are not permitted.
No alcohol or intoxicated guests are permitted in the Lakehouse or pool area.
The kitchen is available for use; dishware or cleaning products are not provided
Pool parties are not permitted during normal pool hours.
The pool may be rented from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
All pool parties must occur during non-pool hours; lifeguards are required & must be hired by the renter through the pool management company contracted with the Association.
The Lakehouse and pool are monitored electronically by video surveillance.
Failure to adhere to these rules will result in forfeiture of deposit & possible event termination.
Fees are applied for various infractions and are listed on the rental agreement
Please report misconduct or vandalism to Lakemont patrol (832) 343-1234
I have read & agree to adhere to the rules & policies listed above
1. Rental Requests: Requests are made online by completing the reservation request form. Requests should be submitted for consideration at least two weeks prior to the event.
2. Confirmation: Upon receipt of the request, the onsite manager will schedule the event & contact the requestor to provide deposit & rental payment information necessary to secure confirmation.
3. Deposit: A deposit is required (payable online) to secure reservation confirmation.
4. Rental Fee: A Three-hour minimum rental fee (payable online) must be paid along with the deposit to secure a confirmation.
5. Premises: Rental is limited to the Lakehouse. No set-up is allowed outside of the Lakehouse, including but not limited to tables, chairs, decorations, inflatables, DJay, etc. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of rental fee & deposit & termination of event.
6. Access: Access will be granted only during event times designated on reservation request.
7. Pool Parties: Arrangements for lifeguards must be made at least two weeks prior to the event. Non-availability of lifeguards will not constitute a valid reason for a refund of the deposit.
8. Occupancy: In accordance with the fire code; the occupancy limit is 50 people. A violation of the limit will result in the expulsion of guests to reach compliance. If a second violation occurs during the event; it will result in the expulsion of all guests & termination of the event.
9. Clean Up: All trash generated by the event must be bagged and removed from the premises and placed in the trash bin designated for use. Any trash left in the Lakehouse will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
10. Cancellation: There shall be NO SMOKING, NO ALCOHOL, or INTOXICATED GUESTS allowed in the facility or surrounding premises. Any violation will result in event termination. Cancellation of rental without sufficient notice may result in loss of deposit, rental fee or both.
11. Refund: Requests for cancellation must be received ten days in advance of the event to obtain a full refund of deposit & rental fee. Requests made between seven & ten days of the event will result in a refund of the deposit but forfeiture of the rental fee. Requests made six days or less notice will result in forfeiture of both deposit & rental fee. Cancellation of rental due to a Hurricane or any such severe weather event will receive a full refund.
I have read & agree to adhere to the facility rental guidelines